1. What does the man say about the paintings?
A. They are very expensive.
B. They are very beautiful.
C. They look like kids’ art.
2. What does the man want to do?
A. Look for a pet store.
B. Buy something for dogs.
C. Let the woman take care of his dogs.
3. What are the speakers doing?
A. Taking pictures.
B. Doing exercise.
C. Playing a video.
4. What day is it today?
A. Sunday. B. Saturday. C. Friday.
5. Why does the woman want a later appointment?
A. Her flight was delayed.
B. She needs to pick up someone.
C. She has to take her mother to the hospital.
6. What are posted on the wall of the cafeteria?
A. The food prices.
B. Some pictures.
C. The introduction to the cafeteria.
7. What will the man probably have?
A. Chicken. B. Fish. C. Noodles.
8. According to the woman, what was the party like this year?
A. It was very relaxed.
B. It was too wild and crazy.
C. It ended up a failure.
9. What can we learn about the man?
A. He has a secretary named Maggie.
B. He had never been to an office party before.
C. He wore a black suit to the party.
10. What is bothering the man and his wife?
A. The noise.
B. The size of their room.
C. The service of the elevator.
11. What will the man do?
A. Check out today.
B. Wait in the hotel.
C. Call the police.
12. What did the woman promise to do?
A. Repair the elevator.
B. Cut down the price.
C. Give the man a suite tomorrow.
13. Why was the man so late?
A. He was stuck in traffic.
B. The bank opened late.
C. He forgot about the time in the bank.
14. Where is Henry from?
A. America. B. Germany. C. France.
15. What did Henry give the man?
A. A guidebook.
B. Some money.
C. A map of the bus system.
16. What is true of the speakers?
A. They both work in a bank.
B. They are traveling in Europe.
C. They just came back from a holiday.
17. When is the opening day?
A. July 4. B. July 7. C. September 4.
18. What do we find out about the America’s Cup?
A. It is a boat race.
B. It has been held in San Francisco before.
C. The city spent one year preparing for it.
19. Which team won the race last year?
A. Italy. B. New Zealand. C. America.
20. How many teams will be competing in the Challenger Series?
A. Five. B. Four. C. Three.
1—5 CBABB 6—10 ABABA 11—15 BCCAC 16—20 BAACC