听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。’t as good as he had expected.
2. What color paper does the girl want?
A. Red. B. Pink. C. Blue.
3. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Mother and son. B. Sister and brother. C. Teacher and student.
4. How will the woman go home?
A. Somebody will drive her home.
B. Her father will pick her up.
C. She will go back home on foot.
5. What are the speakers talking about?
A. The government. B. Their payment. C. A strike.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题, 从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项, 并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前, 你将有时间阅读各个小题, 每小题5秒钟听完后, 各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
6. What does the woman suggest the man do?
A. Take some medicine. B. Call a doctor. C. Go back home and have a rest.
7. What will the man do next week?
A. Have a business trip. B. Go back to Germany. C. Give the woman a call.
8. What does the man think of his camera?
A. Easy to use. B. Cheap. C. Good in quality.
9. Where did the man buy the camera?
A. In America. B. In China. C. In Japan.
10. Why does the woman want to buy a Japanese camera?
A. Her husband likes it. B. It is easy to use. C. She likes it very much.
11. What is the woman?
A. A reporter. B. A teacher. C. A farm owner.
12. What are many children interested in?
A. Feeding cattle. B. Collecting eggs. C. Seeing farmyard animals.
13. What does the woman think is important to animals?
A. Freedom. B. Peace. C. Food.
14. How will the woman get to the man’s house?
A. By car. B. By underground. C. By bike.
15. What does the man ask the woman to do after going past the park?
A. Turn right before she gets to the bridge.
B. Turn left before she gets to the bridge.
C. Go across the bridge in front of her.
16. Where is the man’s house?
A. Opposite a big supermarket.
B. In the middle of Garden Road.
C. On the right side of Garden road.
17. When will the woman get to the man’s house?
A. On Saturday afternoon. B. On Sunday morning. C. On Sunday afternoon.
18. What do we know about high school or college students?
A. They act in plays for fun.
B. They can earn their living by acting.
C. They take part in Hollywood plays.
19. When do amateurs put on plays?
A. In the mornings. B. In the afternoons. C. In the evenings or at weekends.
20. What can we learn from the conversation?
A. Putting on a play is boring.
B. Amateurs are paid for their work.
C. There are theatre groups for amateurs in many cities.